Available payment options
Payment must be received no later than five (5) days after the sale.
If paying with a credit card, a 3% credit card processing fee will be applied to the final sales price (i.e. hammer price + buyer's premium + applicable taxes). If you have a credit card on file with Bidsquare, any winning bids will be automatically charged (up to $3000) along with applicable fees 72 hours after you receive your invoice unless other arrangements have been made.
If paying with wire transfer, please use the following information:
Bank: Pinnacle Bank
150 Third Avenue South, Suite 900
Nashville, TN 37201
Phone # (865) 766-3000
Swift Code: PNFPUS44
Routing, Transit, ABA: 064008637
Beneficiary: Case Antiques, Inc.
4310 Papermill Drive
Knoxville, TN 37909
Account # 5604118
The UPS Store of Bearden 865-584-0081 (press 5), fax 865-584-0094 firstname.lastname@example.org Click to get a quote
The UPS Store of Northshore Knoxville Contact – Eve 865-951-2499 email@example.com
John & Max Express LLC NOTE: large items & white glove delivery services only (driving range limitations may apply) Contact – Dina 865-230-1568 firstname.lastname@example.orgRead more
1. Case Antiques, Inc. has endeavored to accurately describe all items being sold. All items are sold as is, where is, with all faults. There are no warranties or representations of merchantability, of fitness, nor of any other kind, express or implied. There are NO REFUNDS. All items are available for your examination prior to bidding. Your bidding will signify that you have examined the items as fully as desired, or that you have chosen not to examine them. Please note that photographs may have had size modifications for display purposes, or been trimmed to exclude framing, matting, and wide blank margins. Also, imperfections from the photography process can include reflections and variations in color due to digital processing. Case Antiques, Inc. shall have no responsibility for any error or omission. The absence of a condition statement does not imply that the lot is in perfect condition or completely free from wear, imperfections or aging. Any condition statement, written or verbal, is given as a courtesy to the client, and is only an opinion. It should not be treated as a statement of fact. Written and oral descriptions are our opinions and should in no way be construed as a guarantee of any kind as to age, condition, materials or any other feature of items being sold. We recommend prospective bidders examine all items in which they have an interest. If you require absolute certainty in all areas of authenticity, and the results of your evaluation leave uncertainty in your mind, we recommend you not bid on the item in question. Estimates provided are our opinion of the price that a willing buyer would pay for the property at auction. These estimates are neither a representation nor a prediction of the actual selling price that will be realized at auction. All sales are final. No statement written or oral made by the auctioneer or any representative of Case Antiques, Inc., shall be deemed a warranty or assumption of liability by Case Antiques, Inc. or by any seller represented by Case Antiques, Inc. Case Antiques, Inc. reserves the right to withdraw any property before the sale. The preview for the sale will be one day before the sale, or by appointment.
2. The Auctioneer will be the final judge as to who is the successful bidder. In the event of any dispute, the Auctioneer shall, at his discretion, decide whether or not to reopen the bidding. It is the bidder's responsibility to get our attention prior to our saying "sold". We reserve the right to reject any bids deemed inappropriate. If an item is withdrawn from the auction it will be offered again only at the Auctioneer's discretion. Title to all merchandise shall pass to the successful bidder at the fall of the Auctioneer's "Hammer" or when the Auctioneer says "Sold". The purchaser shall assume full responsibility for the lot purchased once title has passed.
3. Payment arrangements should be made prior to the sale and you are required to contact us with your final payment arrangements within 3 days of the sale. If you have not contacted us with payment arrangements within 3 days after the sale, your payment will be considered late and in breach of the Terms and Conditions in this contract. If you have not completed payment within 5 days after the sale, you will be considered late and in breach of the Terms and Conditions in this contract and may have a dispute filed against you on the Bidsquare platform and be turned over to a collection service at our discretion. If you have a credit card on file with Bidsquare, any winning bids will be automatically charged (up to $3000) along with applicable fees 48 hours after you receive your invoice unless other arrangements have been made. Winning bidders in the United States may pay by cash (in-house only), wire transfer, certified funds, credit card or approved check. Winning bidders in Canada may pay by wire transfer, certified funds, or credit card. Winning bidders outside of the United States and Canada may pay by wire transfer only. We DO NOT accept PayPal. We reserve the right to require payment by wire transfer or certified funds from any bidder in any location. A credit card processing fee of 3% will be reflected in the final purchase price for the use of a credit card and credit cards will not be accepted for international transactions.
4. A buyer's premium will be applied to the hammer price of all items as listed below. The final "Sales Price" is the hammer price, plus the buyer's premium, plus any applicable taxes. All credit card transactions are subject to a credit card processing fee of 3% which will be applied to the final Sales Price. All bidding at auction and all purchases will be in U.S. Dollars.
Case Auctions Online Bidding: 22% (via Case Auctions Website or App)
Bidsquare.com Marketplace: 25%
5. Case Antiques, Inc. DOES NOT SHIP. All items for this auction are located in Knoxville, TN. We provide names of carriers and shippers in advance at bidder/purchaser request and on our Website. If you plan to bid on items that may be expensive or complicated to ship, we highly recommend that you get shipping estimates prior to bidding from one or more of our recommended shippers or a shipper of your choice. Your agreement to complete the purchase of any items you bid on is a binding contract even if shipping costs exceed your expectations. Purchaser agrees that packing and shipping is done at the purchaser's risk and that the purchaser will pay for all packing expenses, materials, carrier fees and insurance charges. Case Antiques, Inc. will have no liability for any loss or damage to shipped items. Items must be paid for in full before they will be released to be shipped. Any shipping estimates given are only estimates and cannot be construed as the final shipping cost. Purchased items not picked up or shipped within ten business days of the auction will be assessed a storage fee of $10.00 per day. If the purchaser fails to have their item(s) removed from the Case Antiques, Inc. gallery 30 days after the auction, Case Antiques, Inc. reserves the right to take possession of the item(s) and dispose of them at their discretion to recoup storage costs.
6. Taxes: All purchases may be subject to 9.25% Tennessee sales tax unless the Tennessee Department of Revenue Blanket Certificate of Resale form is completed and provided. If you are outside of Tennessee and are traveling to Tennessee to claim your items personally you will be charged applicable Tennessee Sales Tax if you have not provided an active resale certificate prior to pick-up. International buyers are responsible for tariffs, taxes, or assessments of shipped items to the buyer's country.
7. Internet Bidding: All Internet bidders will require registration and pre-approval. There are no guarantees of successful registration, especially for those bidders attempting to register within 48 hours of the sale. Case Antiques, Inc. does not warrant that the Internet auction platform(s) will be uninterrupted or error free, nor do they make any warranty with respect to the results obtained from participating in the use of the Internet auction platform, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service or offerings provided through the Internet auction platform. Your bid is a contract. If you are the winning bidder, you have entered into a legally binding contract to purchase the property. Please contact us directly at email@example.com or (865) 558-3033 if you have registration or any other questions prior to bidding.
8. In bidding on any lot offered, the bidder indicates acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Sale. Title of each lot passes at the fall of the Auctioneer's "Hammer" or when the auctioneer says, "Sold". The bidder is responsible for knowing on which item(s) he or she is bidding. If unsure, the bidder should inquire, or not bid. When becoming the winning bidder at auction, you have affected a contract and will be expected to pay for items in which you were evidenced to be the successful bidder. After the item is sold, any loss by fire, theft, breakage, or any other cause is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Merchandise must be packed and transported by the purchaser or the purchaser's agent(s) at his own risk and expense.
9. The Auctioneer reserves the right to accept or reject bids in any increment that the auctioneer deems to be in the best interest of the client, the seller. Bids left on the Internet are not executed until the item is offered in the live auction. Our Auctioneer generally sells 80-100 lots per hour. Due to latencies that may occur with live Internet bidding, bidders are encouraged to record absentee bids in advance for items of high interest to minimize the possibility of a missed bid.
Following are general guidelines for bidding increments:
|$0 - $99||$10 increments|
|$100 - $499||$25 increments|
|$500 - $999||$50 increments|
|$1,000 - $2,999||$100 increments|
|$3,000 - $4,999||$200 increments|
|$5,000 - $9,999||$500 increments|
|$10,000 - $19,999||$1,000 increments|
|$20,000 - $49,999||$2,000 increments|
|$50,000 - $99,999||$5,000 increments|
|$100,000 +||$10,000 increments|
10. Please note that lots containing ivory or any other plant or animal material may be subject to regulations imposed by the Endangered Species Act and by the United States Fish and Wildlife Department as well as other restrictions under federal, state and/or local law. Some countries prohibit the importation of property containing materials from endangered plant or animal species and prospective purchasers should familiarize themselves with relevant customs regulations prior to bidding if they intend to import these item(s) into another country. We also suggest that buyers in the United States check with their state's wildlife protection agency for any restrictions on the purchase, possession or sale of ivory or any other animal material. Please note that bidders in New York and New Jersey may not bid on any lots containing elephant ivory, mammoth ivory, or rhinoceros horn. Items containing ivory can only be shipped to an address in the United States. Bidders should check all applicable government wildlife restrictions prior to placing a bid. The buyer will be solely responsible for obtaining any necessary license or permits applicable to the sale or transport of the item(s) including any export or import license and/or certificates as well as any other required documentation.
11. Case Antiques, Inc. is required to conduct a background check on any Tennessee resident purchasing a firearm. TENNESSEE RESIDENTS - For guns purchased at the auction and manufactured after 12/31/1898, you must pass a background check prior to transferring the firearm. OUT OF STATE BUYERS - For all out of state buyers, firearms manufactured after 12/31/1898 may only be shipped to a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder in your state. Please contact a FFL holder in your area to make sure you can legally own the firearm(s). INTERNATIONAL BUYERS - Firearms must be exported from the United States via a licensed exporter located within the USA. Depending on the country you live in, there may be restrictions on the types of items that can be imported. You are responsible for making all arrangements for firearms transfer with a licensed exporter and for understanding and complying with the laws of the country you live in.
12. For additional information regarding these Terms and Conditions of Sale, or any other matter relevant to this auction, please contact us: Case Antiques, Inc., 4310 Papermill Drive, Knoxville TN, 37909 (865) 558-3033; fax (865) 558-3032; or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone inquiries may be made between 9am and 5pm Eastern Time, Monday - Friday.Terms & Conditions