Our auction be held on February 9, 2020 and it will be our first auction of the year! We have over 150 lots of beautiful and unique items ranging from fine art, lighting, Russian lacquer, silver, porcelain, enamels, modern furniture, French & American Glass, Objects, Jewelry and more. Happy bidding and thank you for joining our auction!
Los Angeles Antiques Auction
Pasadena, CA 91105
This auction we will be providing shipping quotes on medium to small items. All winning bidders shall be responsible for making arrangements relating to the packing and shipping of their property. Shipping charges will be handled by the Buyer and paid directly to the shipper. Any and all risk of loss during shipment shall be borne by the Buyer following delivery of the purchased item to the designated common carrier. We will arrange buyer pick up from our gallery by appointment only. PLEASE NOTE Monarch Auction House will place an eight (8) day hold on winning bids.
Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
All items offered and sold through Los Angeles Antiques, ("Auctioneer," or "Monarch Auction House") shall be sold on the terms in the following paragraphs. By participating in our auction, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these conditions.
ALL items IS SOLD "AS IS." Monarch Auction House NOR ITS CONSIGNOR(S) MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO ANY ITEMS OFFERED FOR SALE.
Bidders have assumed their right to have made or requested a full inspection/examination of all items prior to sale, and agree to accept all matters such inspection may have disclosed or indicated. If an item is materially different than was described by the Seller, Buyer shall have 48 hours from the date the item is received to notify the Seller, and return the item to Monarch Auction House within 7 days in the same condition in which it was sold. After the 48 hour mark all items are considered "as is", without recourse. Refunds in cash (in-house only) or credit shall be as outlined in the Seller's Refund Policies.
2. DIAMONDS; PLATINUM; GOLD; SILVER ONLY.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE BROAD DISCLAIMER ABOVE APPLIES TO ALL OTHER JEWELRY
DIAMONDS: Carat weight to be considered an approximation. Clarity and Colored are not guaranteed. Gemstones: Monarch Auction House does guarantee authenticity of colored gemstones. PLATINUM; GOLD; SILVER: Any weights as stated in the catalog entry are to be considered as an approximation.
3. Monarch Auction House reserves the right to withdraw any item that is placed on its auction at any give time
4. The Auctioneer has the right at its absolute discretion to refuse any bid. The highest bidder shall be the buyer at the end of the auction
5. DISPUTE BETWEEN BIDDERS- If any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auctioneer may decide the winner or may immediately put the item up for sale again, and resell to the highest bidder. The decision of the auctioneer shall be final and absolute.
6. If the Auctioneer determines that any opening or later bid or any advance of bidding is not commensurate with the value of the article offered, the auctioneer may reject the same and withdraw the article from sale
7. Monarch Auction House may, at its sole discretion offer certain property subject to a reserve. The auctioneer may open bidding on any item by placing a bid on behalf of the consignor. The auctioneer may further bid on behalf of the consignor, up to the amount of the reserve, by placing successive or consecutive bids for specific items or by placing bids in response to other bidders.
8. Bidder takes on full risk of item bought and will pay full amount plus buyers? premium. If you use the LiveAuctioneers Payment system there will be a additional 2.8% processing fee added to the transaction. Monarch Auction House may also ban the purchaser from contributing, directly or indirectly, as a bidder or purchaser in any future sale or sales. Monarch Auction House will not be accountable for any damage, theft, or otherwise responsible for any goods left in the Company's possession eight (8) days after the end of the action. In this event, Monarch Auction House may cancel the sale. In such event, the purchaser(s) shall remain liable for any deficiency in the original purchase price and will also be responsible for all costs, including warehousing, the expense of the ultimate sale, and the Company's commission at its regular rates together with all related and incidental charges, including legal fees. Payment MUST be made within six (6) business days upon receipt of invoice. Payment shall be by, credit card or wire transfer. NO MONEY ORDERS! Monarch Auction House will charge interest of one and one-half percent (1 1/2%) per month on any balance remaining thirty (30) days after the day of sale. In such event, the purchaser(s) shall remain liable for any deficiency in the original purchase price and will also be responsible for all costs, including warehousing, the expense of the ultimate sale, and the Company's commission at its regular rates together with all related and incidental charges, including legal fees. By contributing in any Monarch Auction House . auction, you acknowledge that you are bound by these Terms and Conditions.
9.Monarch Auction House, at its complete discretion, to refuse registration to any online bidder who is deemed by Monarch House Auction to have the potential to be disruptive to the auction process.
10. No "buy" bids (with out a specific bid price) shall be accepted at any time for any purpose.
11. Any absentee bids must be entered online prior to commencement of the sale. The Company's copy of any such bid shall conclusively be deemed to be the sole evidence of same, and the Company shall not be held responsible for any failure to execute any absentee bid.
12. For all Bidsquare bidders, a buyer's premium of 25% will be added to the hammer price, and is payable by the purchaser as part of the total purchase price. For all in-gallery, telephone and gallery left bidders, the buyer's premium shall be 22%
13. Inquiries: All online inquiries regarding lots must be sent directly to the Seller via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and received 24 hours prior to the start of the auction.
14. Unless exempted by law from the payment thereof, the purchaser will be required to pay any and all applicable state and/or local sales taxes. Deliveries to be made outside the state where a sale is conducted may therefore be subject to a corresponding or compensating tax in another state.
15. Any and all of the conditions may be waived, or modified in writing at the sole discretion of Monarch Auction House. All condition is solely an opinion, we do not accept any returns if the condition report does not meet the buyer standards
16. Bidders will not be able to split payments.
17. If shipping has not been arranged after 2 weeks of auction date, Monarch Auction House will charge $10 a day for storage fees. PLEASE READ SHIPPING POLICY BELOW prior to bidding.
18. If item has not been paid and picked up for after 30 days of the auction date, the item will be returned to consignor.