Subasta de Libros y Documentos de Intervenciones
To get approved for this auction it is necessary to make a deposit in guarantee of $ 20,000.00 MXN (approx $1,048 USD), which you can make in the following link https://www.mortonsubastas.com/pagos/#/ or also if you wish to through Paypal, using the address email@example.com
Once this security deposit is made, your registration will be approved. In case you do not purchase any lot this deposit will be returned within 24 to 48 hours, without any charge.
If you have any questions please contact the Morton Subastas web department at 52833140 in Mexico City.
Good luck at the auction!
Gracias por su interés en nuestra Subasta de Joyería y Relojes de estanoche.
Para continuar con el proceso de aprobación de su registro es necesario hacer un depósito en garantía de $20,000.00 MXN, el cual usted puede realizar en el siguiente link https://www.mortonsubastas.com/pagos/#/ o también si lo desea a través de Paypal, usando la dirección firstname.lastname@example.org
Una vez realizado este depósito en garantía su registro será aprobado. En caso de que usted no adquiera ningún lote este depósito le será devuelto en un lapso de 24 a 48 horas, sin ningún cargo.
Si tiene alguna pregunta por favor comuníquese al departamento web de Morton Subastas al 52833140 en la Ciudad de México.
¡Suerte en la subasta!
Morton Subastas offers a complete solution on shipping the lots purchased with us. We work hand in hand with Pakmail, a shipping company who will answer any questions regarding the lot of your interest prior to the auction or with the packaging and shipment of your lots once purchased.
Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO BUY DURING THE AUCTION
1. The terms and conditions herein are applied to the Morton Subastas, SA de CV. "the auction house" and/ or those of the catalog which is available at the "Galeria".
2. That the personnel of the auction house makes effective the bids on your behalf during the Auction in which you are registered and only for the pieces described herein, up to the amount put in the top limit bid.
3. That no limit bids are permitted.
4. That the auction house in any case and by no means is responsible for the adjudication of the piece(s) for which you made absentee bids.
One More Bid
5. That in the case that the maximum amount previously set up by you as top limit bid is equal to the last one made in the Room, you are willing to authorize one more bid in accordance to the established in the Absentee Bid Form (One more bid is authorized). In the case that the correspondent blank is not duly filled in it is understood you do not accept to come to one more bid.
6. That in the case that two or more absentee bids may appear for the same piece and for the same amount stated in the top limit bid and that there is not a higher bid in the room, the piece will be adjudicated to the Absentee Bid received first by the "Morton Subastas".
7. That the decision for the adjudication shall be expressed by the auction house and cannot be appealed, as such, you are willing to renounce from now on to any other right against the auction house or its representatives, for any conflict or dispute that may arise for this cause.
8. That the auction house will not make effective the Absentee Bid if the following requirements are not satisfied:
a) This document should be duly filled in and signed it in agreement, indicating clearly the lot number of the piece you are interested in and established the top limit bid.
b) This document should be delivered only to the authorized personnel at least the day of the Auction in the address of the auction house.
c) To submit a deposit as a guarantee for the payment of the piece and other amounts generated by the adjudication of the piece. The deposit should be in an amount equal to and under the name of the auction house.
9. If the piece is adjudicated, to pay the price of the piece plus the twenty percent (20%) of such amount as a commission fee, plus the value added tax of sixteen percent (16%) calculated over the commission. To internet live bidders an additional 3% premium will be charged as an Internet user fee.
If payment is done with a credit card an extra charge of six point six (6.6 %) percent will be added to the total amount to be paid as a commission fee.
Online bids are welcome and under preregistration and authorization by an auction house agent. Bidder should be contacted prior the auction to verify credit card information.
A twenty percent (20%) commission fee from the auction house will be added to the buyer plus a three percent (3%) Internet platform commission fee plus sixteen percent (16%) TAX calculated only on the 20% commision fee.
No exception will be made to international customers when paying 16% tax.
The auction house is not responsible for any failure on internet connection, light supply or any other technical failure.
Transport / Shipping
The auction house will help arrange transportation on buyers charge. The auction house will no be responsible for loss or damage of goods purchased during the auction.
Goods will be sent by the shipping company provided by the auction house which has no partnership/business relationship with the auction house itself.
Buyer will be fully responsible for any import taxes that may come from the goods purchases during the auction by the buyer.
11. The information contained herein is considered confidential and the disclosure entitles to the payment of damages and losses that may arise from such fact.