Renew Gallery is presenting a vast collection of fully functional antique light fixtures from notable makers such as Beardslee, Mitchell Vance and Co, McKenney of Boston, Edward Miller, E.F. Caldwell and many more. In addition, there will be a number of exceptional quality glass pieces, from Daum Nancy, Lobmeyr, and Baccarat. Also featured are rare and important bronze pieces from Edgar Brandt, Isidore Bonheur, Alexander Morlon, and Alfred Dubacand, as well as valuable numismatic sets, silver pieces, and many more unique and varied treasures.
Vancouver, BC V5T 1G7
Available payment options
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards, except for AMERICAN EXPRESS. See link to credit card authorization form below. The form must be printed, filled out, then either scanned or taken a photo of, and lastly emailed back to email@example.com
Also attached below is a link to A LIST OF RECOMMENDED SHIPPERS. Renew Gallery does not typically provide in-house shipping for its auctions, so it is the buyer's responsibility to make shipping arrangements.
Credit Card Authorization Form:
Release Form with List of Recommended Shippers:
THE PURCHASER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ORGANIZING AND PAYING FOR THE SHIPPING OF ALL PURCHASED ITEMS. The purchaser will be referred to a list of recommended local shippers but is free to use any shipping provider he or she prefers. Purchased items will be shipped on a first paid, first shipped basis and may take up to ten (10) business days for said shipment to leave our (Renew Gallery) auction house. After the fall of the Auctioneer's hammer, purchasers have the sole responsibility to purchase insurance on the items won through their shipping provider. The buyer must choose a shipper and submit a release form within 30 days after completing their purchase. If the buyer fails to do so, the goods will be considered abandoned and may be put up for sale in subsequent auctions.
Terms & Conditions
This Auction is presented by RENEW Gallery. The Auction is conducted under these Terms and Conditions of Auction and applicable state and local law.
1. All SALES are strictly in UNITED STATES DOLLARS. PayPal, Wire Transfers, VISA and MASTERCARD accepted. NO AMEX accepted. Credit cards accepted subject to the following limitations: a)the sale price, including buyer's premium does not exceed 7000$ b) sales are only to the cardholder, c) purchases are shipped to the cardholder's registered and verified address.
Payment is due upon presentment of an invoice. Invoices will be e-mailed or faxed to buyers. Auctioneer reserves the right to void an invoice if payment in full of the invoice is not received within five (5) days after the close of the Auction.
2. THE PURCHASER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ORGANIZING AND PAYING FOR THE SHIPPING OF ALL PURCHASED ITEMS. The purchaser will be referred to a list of recommended local shippers but is free to use any shipping provider he or she prefers. Purchased items will be shipped on a first paid, first shipped basis and may take up to ten (10) business days for said shipment to leave our (Renew Gallery) auction house. After the fall of the Auctioneer's hammer, purchasers have the sole responsibility to purchase insurance on the items won through their shipping provider. The buyer must choose a shipper and submit a release form within 30 days after completing their purchase. If the buyer fails to do so, the goods will be considered abandoned and may be put up for sale in subsequent auctions.
3. Prior to sale, all bidders must register with Renew Gallery online to participate in live bidding.
4. The Auctioneer and the Consignor assume no risk, liability or responsibility for the authenticity or the authorship of any property identified in the online catalog (that is, the identity of the creator or the period, culture, source or origin as the case may be, with which the creation of any property is identified herein). All property is sold "As Is" and neither the Auctioneer nor the Consignor makes any warranties or representations of any kind or nature with respect to the property, and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness or any implied warranty of merchantability or any implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose as it relates to description, genuineness, attribution, provenance, safety, reliability or condition of the property. If any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose can be construed from the catalog, auction, or bill of sale, such warranties are disclaimed by the Auctioneer and the Consignor. No statement in the online catalogue or made at the sale or in the Bill of Sale or invoice or elsewhere shall be deemed such a warranty, representation or an admission of liability. Moreover, the Auctioneer will not be held responsible for any variations in appearance of online photographs.
5. A premium equal to 25% of the successful online bid (20% for offline bids) price will be added thereto and is payable by the purchaser as part of the total purchase price.
6. If purchaser lives in Canada, a global sales tax of 12% (7% PST and 5% GST) is computed on this total purchase price. Purchasers from Alberta pay only 5% sales tax.
7. The Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any property at any time before actual sale.
8. Unless otherwise announced by the Auctioneer at the time of sale, all bids are per lot as numbered in the catalog. The Auctioneer reserves the right to reject a bid from any bidder. The highest bid acknowledged by the Auctioneer shall be the purchaser. In the event of any dispute between bidders, the Auctioneer shall have the sole and final discretion either to determine the successful bidder, or to re-offer and re-sell the article in dispute. If the Auctioneer determines that any opening bid is not commensurate with the value of the article offered, he may reject the bid; and if, having acknowledged an opening bid he decides that any advance is not sufficient, he may reject the advance. The Auctioneer reserves the right to acknowledge an auction floor bid before acknowledging an internet and/or phone bid regardless of the maximum bid amount provided by the bidder before and/or during the auction.
9. On the fall of the Auctioneer's hammer, title to the offered lot passes to the highest bidder who thereupon will pay the full purchase price thereof or such part as the Auctioneer may require. All property shall be removed by the purchaser at his expense on the day of sale and, if not so removed, may be sent by the Auctioneer to a public warehouse for the account, risk and expense of the purchaser. Any damage to or loss of any item purchased which is left with the Auctioneer after the day of purchase is the purchaser's sole responsibility. If the foregoing conditions or any other applicable conditions herein are not complied with, in addition to other remedies available to the Auctioneer and the Consignor by law, including without limitation the right to hold the purchaser liable for the bid price, the Auctioneer at its option, may either (a) cancel the sale, retaining as liquidated damages all payments made by the purchaser, or (b) re-sell the property on 3 days notice to the purchaser and for the account and risk of the purchaser, either publicly or privately, and in such event the purchaser shall be liable for the payment of any deficiency plus all costs, including warehousing, the expenses of both sales, and the Auctioneer's commission at its regular rates and all other charges due hereunder, and incidental charges. No claims shall be allowed after removal of goods and no article shall be re-sold for purchaser at the sale where purchased.
10. Unless the sale is advertised and announced as an unrestricted sale or sale without reserve, Consignors reserve the right to bid through the Auctioneer as agent on their own consignments.
11. The Auctioneer reserves the right to cancel the sale or any portion thereof without prior or further notice, and to announce at any time additional conditions of sale.
12. Bidding will constitute full acceptance of the terms and conditions herein.
13. For internet bidders, if payment is not received within 5 business days following the auction, a payment reminder invoice will be sent. If payment is not received within 10 business days of the auction, we (Renew Gallery) reserve the right to void the sale of the item(s) to that bidder, and make the item(s) available for sale to the under bidder. In addition, any non-paying bidder will be prohibited from registering for any future auction that is held by Renew Gallery and/or LiveAuctioneers. For auction floor bidders, if any item(s) remain unpaid after 10 business days without prior agreement by Renew Gallery management, said item(s) will be relinquished by the bidder and the bidder will be prohibited from registering for any future auctions held by Renew Gallery.