Over 350 lots of major fine art artists, sculptures, bronzes, antiques, Asian antiquities, and silver.Read more
Sarasota Estate Auction DOES NOT HANDLE shipping in house.
We recoommend the below shippers for after auction shipping.
UPS Store 6311
The Mail Station
1. All items are sold "AS-IS, WHERE-IS." Sarasota Estate Auction makes no guarantee, warranty or representation expressed or implied as to the quantity, kind, size, quality, weight, or description of any of the property or its fitness for any use or purpose whatsoever. In addition to descriptive information, each item in the catalog sometimes includes a price range which reflects opinion as to the price expected at auction. In other instances, estimate prices can be obtained by calling Sarasota Estate Auction at 941-359-2500. The Estimate Prices are based upon various factors including prices recently paid at auction for comparable property, condition, rarity, quality, history and provenance. Estimates are prepared well in advance of the sale and subject to revision. Estimates do not include the buyer's premium or sales tax.
Any property purchased by credit or debit card shall not be refundable, returnable, or exchangeable, and that no credit to buyer's credit or debit card account will be issued under any circumstances. The last sentence constitutes Sarasota Estate Auction official policy regarding returns, refunds, and exchanges where credit or debit cards are used.
2. All major credit/debit cards, wire transfers, cashier's check, and Paypal will be accepted during and after the sale. Payments must be completed by 5:00 PM within 5 business days following each auction.
3. Florida State sales tax will be applied to all auction invoices. A completed tax exemption certificate is required at time of registration for all buyers who wish to qualify for tax exemption. Buyer is responsible for payment for all successful bids. Any item not paid for by the deadline may be returned to the sales floor and will be eligible for resale.
· All taxes assessed or imposed by the United States, the State of Florida, or any other government entity on this transaction will be paid by the buyer direct to the agency due, if applicable.
· Buyer is/are responsible for the removal of all your purchases. Sarasota Estate Auction does not deliver.
4. Failure to pay for your purchases or shipping through third party may result in forfeiture. In either case, your name may be removed from the mailing list. In addition, future bids from those bidders not in compliance with the Terms and Conditions of sale may not be accepted by Sarasota Estate Auction.
5. When registering in person or placing pre-bids online, bidder confirms that they have read the auction terms and conditions and that they agree to abide by all the auction terms and conditions.
6. Sarasota Estate Auction may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising and on the Internet but makes no representations. Sarasota Estate Auction will not be responsible for any errors or omissions of item descriptions.
* All items are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS"
* Bidder inspection is encouraged.
* By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine the items.
* Reserve the right to reject any bid at Auctioneer's sole discretion.
BUYER MUST ARRANGE THIRD PARTY SHIPPING. Sarasota Estate Auction IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SHIPPING COSTS OR ARRANGEMENTS.