Sat, Oct 21, 2017 10:00AM EDT - Mon, Oct 23, 2017 10:00AM EDT
American. A number 3 steel alloy school or church bell with yoke, marked The C.S. Bell Co. Hillsboro. O.; ht. 12 in.
Charles Singleton Bell established his company in 1858. It was in operation until the 1970s. The company changed its name several times. The name of the company as it appears on this bell was used from 1894 to 1970.
Provenance: Property from the Collection of Dr. M. Donald Hayes. To Be Sold Without Reserve.