Kaytee Esser (FL. 20th C.)
Oil on Canvas of a 1930s Buick.
Artist's Statement: My work captures the rich character and personality of life. I can best describe my style as light, bright, and fun. I look for the individual personality that makes my paintings unique. I paint mainly with oil on canvas. Painting is my passion and my challenge, which I strive to communicate to the observer.
About The Artist: Kaytee Esser is an award-winning painter whose studio works examines both the sensuality and richly varied texture of relationships. She connects with each of her subjects on a deeply personal level, capturing their essence and translating it to canvas. The interplay between line, light and color illuminates the spirit of her subjects as they relate to their surroundings and each other. Most recently, Kaytee is experimenting with abstract design with an overlay of figure and movement. Her style is contemporary and impressionistic. Ms. Esser's use of light and bright color is perfectly suited to the south's tropical climate.
Overall Size: 18 x 24 x 1.5 in.
- By registering to bid for this auction either in-house or online and/or placing a bid in this auction the BIDDER/BUYER agrees to all the terms and conditions of Helmuth Stone Gallery Auctions.
- All silver, gold and/or jewelry lots or invoices containing said lots MUST be paid for via wire transfer or cashier’s check, no other forms of payment will be accepted.
- All sales are final; no refunds will be given under any circumstances.
- Helmuth Stone Gallery provides condition reports as a courtesy to our clients and assumes no liability for any error or omission. Any condition statement is given as a courtesy to a client and is only an opinion and should not be treated as a statement of fact. Descriptions are our opinions and should in no way be construed as a guarantee of any kind as to age, condition, mater. The bidder assumes responsibility for ensuring that the condition of the item(s) meets with their satisfaction prior to bidding. The absence of a condition statement does not imply that the lot is in perfect condition or completely free from wear and tear, imperfections or the effects of aging.
- Online images can sometimes be low quality due to the uploading process, original high-resolution images can be requested via email at HelmuthStone@gmail.com
- We recommend looking into shipping quotes prior to bidding, shipping quotes can take up to a week or more post-sale as we host our auctions through 6 online platforms and shipping can become backlogged, if you would like a list of local shippers please email us directly.
- Our auction catalogs are hosted through multiple online platforms along with phone and in-house bidding. Bids placed on other platforms are not shown through this catalog. Because of this, even if it appears you are the only absentee bid or bidder on a lot, you may already be out bid or may have placed a bid equal to another bidder. Therefore, we always recommend bidding live.