Group of Southwestern Railway Paper Ephemera, including Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railroad.
Includes: (1) Time Schedules Brochure: Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railway, April 26-Sept. 27, 1953. 33 pages. 4 x 9 inches. Fine condition.
(2) Series of postcards. Charles M. Russell: "Boss of the Herd" 3 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches, Winslow Homer, "Prospect Rock", black and white, 3 x 5 inches, Charles M. Russell, "Jerked Down" from Gilcrease Museum original, cancelled by Great Falls, MT. post office, 3 x 5 inches, "Thomas Moran at Acoma, Arizona", color tinted photograph, 3 x 5 inches, All fine condition.
(3) Two playing cards from Santa Fe Railway. No date. Ace of hearts and ace of clubs. Fine condition.
(4) Fred Harvey, Santa Fe Railway Menu. No date. E.I. Couse's "The Arrow Maker" reproduced on cover. Menu folds over once to 7 x 9 inches. From the Santa Fe Dining Car. Fine condition.
(5) Grand Canyon of the Colorado River, Arizona. By C.A. Higgins. Stapled wraps. Published by the Passenger Department, Santa Fe Route, Chicago, 1897. Illustrated with black and white paintings by Thomas Moran, H.F. Farney and F.H. Lungren. 31 pages. Interesting and informative descriptions of traveling the Grand Canyon country and vicinity. Some soilage and scuffing of covers. Good condition and intact. Scarce.
(6) Copy of Alfred Bierstadt lithograph. "A Halt in the Yosemite Valley" 9 x 12 1/2 inches. Heavy paper. Fine condition.