566 East Boston Post Road
Mamaroneck, NY 10543
Our auctions feature an impressive selection of fine art, decorative art, rare books, icons, militaria, and other objects from antiquity to the present. Shapiro Auctions advertises globally and has clients all over the world, while providing a rare combination of personal service and the ability to ...Read more
N.B. All lots are sold in as-is condition at the time of sale. Please note that any condition statement regarding works of art is given as a courtesy to our clients in order to assist them in assessing the condition. The report is a genuine opinion held by Shapiro Auctions and should not be treated as a statement of fact. The absence of a condition report or a photograph does not preclude the absence of defects or restoration, nor does a reference to particular defects imply the absence of any others. Shapiro Auctions, LLC., including its consultants and agents, shall have no responsibility for any error or omission.
- All items must be paid for before they can be released.
- For shipments to domestic and international locations, while we do not ship directly, we can recommend some shippers who are local to us, and can pick-up your items from our office with your authorization. Please see a list of recommended shippers below. Clients are free to choose their own shippers, and these recommendations are provided only for convenience. We will not accept liability for any recommendations of shippers.
- Clients are free to choose their own shippers, and these recommendations are provided only for convenience. We will not accept liability for any recommendations of shippers.
- The purchaser is responsible for insuring his or her items in transit. Once items have been picked-up or released to a shipper, they are no longer covered under our insurance.
- Payment for shipment and arrangements for shipment, must be made with the shipper directly.
- Once you have made arrangement with a shipper, please email or fax us authorizing us to release your property to that person or company.
- Please feel free to ask for competitive shipment quotes pre or post-auction by referring to the auction date and lot number, when contacting the recommended shippers.
For regular shipments
ASAP ETC INC (John or Dennis): +1 (914) 381-6421, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The UPS Store NYC (Waldo or Daniel), Tel. +1 (212) 920-6521, email: UPSNYCAuctions@gmail.com
Lex Pack and Ship (Bob or Irma), Tel. +1 (212) 288-4425, email: email@example.com
Global Transit Group (Rostislav), Tel. +1 (718) 449-1971, email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Can also assist with shipments to Russia/CIS, including crates).
For larger items, art shuttles, and anything requiring wooden crates or specialized art transport
Atelier 4: +1 (718) 433-3500, email: email@example.com
Cadogan Tate Fine Art: +1 (718) 706-7999, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
James Bourlet, Inc: +1 (718) 392-9770, email: email@example.com
Thomas Sullivan Transportation Management Inc.: +1 (718) 822-4169, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Arrow Express: +1 (888) 829-2122, web contact: https://www.arrowexpress.com/contact-us/ (10% Discount for all Shapiro Auctions Clients)
Max Art International LLC, (Darius) Tel. +1 (917) 502-8731, email: email@example.com (Can also assist with shipments to Russia/CIS, including crates).
For local van and truck deliveries in New York City, New England, Mid-Atlantic, and Florida Shuttles
ASAP ETC INC (John or Dennis): +1 (914) 381-6421 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Crossroads Delivery (Arthur): +1 (917) 807-3758, email: email@example.com
ArtWay Fine Art Services (Lenny): +1 (718) 213-6886 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clients are free to choose their own shippers. We are not liable for the actions of any outside shippers and these recommendations are provided only for convenience.
To pick-up your items in person
Please call us at +1 (212) 717-7500 to make an appointment to pick up your items in person. If someone else whose name is not on the invoice will be picking up on your behalf, please email or fax us authorizing us to release your property to that person. Payment for all items must have been received and cleared, before merchandise can be released.
|Hammer Price||Premium (%)|