An Art Deco Lalique Epsom automobile mascot on illuminating radiator base, No. 1153 circa 1920. On a wood base supporting a horse figure with a nickel plated cuff incised 'Breven Galleries, Knightsbridge'
Provenance: From the original collection of Richard and Linda Scott from Sidney, OH. Richard and Linda are life-long collectors of various antiques, having attended auctions all over the world. The impassioned couple have invested incredible thought into their collection, capturing important relics of American history. Ht: 9" (overall)