Featured in this lot we have a Library Bureau Sole Makers raised paneled oak filing cabinet originating from the early 1900's. The cabinet is constructed out of beautiful highly figured quarter sawn oak and shows original brass hardware. The Library Bureau was founded by Melville Dewey in 1876 as a one stop shop for Library's supplies and equipment. The cabinet shows four large file drawers and is marked "Library Bureau Sole Makers - 1522" on plaques on the front. The cabinet is in very good condition with a few minor signs of wear. It measures 17 3/4" wide by 51 1/2" tall by 28" deep.
For a complete representation of condition and for additional images please call 800-686-4216. It is the buyer’s responsibility to view each image and preview the item to determine condition.