1217 N. Dixie Hwy.
Lake Worth Beach, FL 33460
Why consign with Palm Beach Modern? Consigning your items should be easy, understandable and profitable. At Palm Beach Modern Auctions and Urban Culture Auctions it is, and here's how we make that happen: We make consigning easy and convenient... Simply send photos and information about your items v...Read more
Oct 14, 2023
Artist/Designer; Manufacturer: Howard Chaykin, Rick Hoberg, Steve Leialoha, Tom Palmer, Roy Thomas; Marvel Comics (USA)
Marking(s); notes: no signatures/marking(s); Jun. 30, 1977/Jul. 1, 1977/Jul. 31, 1977
Dimensions (H, W, D): 10.25"h, 6.5"w
Additional Information: Lot consists of three books: STAR WARS #1 (reprint/3rd printing/35 cent diamond reprint, blank UPC): STAR WARS; STAR WARS #1 (30-cent reprint): STAR WARS; and STAR WARS #2 (30-cent reprint/2nd printing/Newsstand Edition): SIX AGAINST THE GALAXY.
Information about comic books has been obtained using the following sources: gocollect.com, cgccomics.com, comics.overstreetaccess.com, cbcscomics.com, and/or the typed information provided on the slab of graded books.
In-house shipping is available for this lot at a flat rate of $60 within the continental US. We are willing to combine shipping for qualifying lots where possible; please inquire for availability and quote. International shipments will be referred to a third party carrier; please email us if you need assistance. Winning bidders are welcome to use their own shipper if preferred.
very good, in archival polypropylene sleeves, see detailed photographs (Condition reports for lots grouping two or more comics are a general. Please inquire for more detailed descriptions and/or photos.)
All bidders in our auctions should be aware of the following:
Lots are sold "AS IS" as described in the Terms & Conditions of Auction. Statements regarding the condition of objects are only for general guidance and do not constitute a representation, warranty or assumption of liability by Palm Beach Modern Auctions. PBMA strives to provide as much information as possible about items, including multiple photos, dimensions and condition reports. Some condition issues may not be noted in the condition report but are apparent in the provided photos which are considered part of the condition report. All bidders are encouraged to inspect items of interest in person and ask any questions they may have prior to bidding as well as review all points in the Terms & Conditions.
Fall 2023 Auction Calendar
Sat Oct 14: Comics + Pop Culture x Urban Culture Auctions
Sat Nov 4: Modern + Contemporary Art & Design - Fall Premier Auction
Thu Nov 9: Branded Luxury, Fine Jewels & Sterling Silver
- Live and video preview are available, as are high resolution photos. Please direct all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The buyer's premium is 28% across all methods of bidding.
- We highly recommend obtaining shipping quotes in advance. A list of shippers is available on our website under "Buying" or by request.
- All bidders should read and understand the Terms & Conditions of Auction. The T&C can be reviewed when you register, via the listing, on our website under "Buying" or by request.
11. Shipping/Pick-up/Storage: PBMA highly recommends that bidders obtain shipping quotes prior to bidding. If you would like to obtain a shipping quote prior to the auction, please contact PBMA by phone or email for a list of shippers, or contact your own shipper. PBMA provides shipping lists only as a service to its clients and any such list should not be considered an endorsement of any shipping company. Generally, PBMA does not pack or ship items for insurance reasons. Palm Beach Modern Auctions does not install, disassemble or remove complex/electrified items (i.e. chandeliers). When selecting a shipper, please ensure they are capable of handling this. Final arrangements for shipping, and all costs associated with shipping, are the responsibility of the buyer. Any agreement for shipping is a contract between the buyer and the shipper; PBMA is not a party to any such contract and expressly disclaims any responsibility thereunder. No items will be released for shipping until PBMA receives payment in full and all payments have cleared. Thereafter, items may be picked up at PBMA’s exhibition facility Monday through Friday from 10:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M. by the winning bidders or their shippers. Please call PBMA the day before you intend to pick-up any item. If a shipper is picking up an item, please send PBMA an e-mail confirming the name of the shipper and the property to be released into the shipper’s possession, and providing PBMA permission to release the property to your shipper. All winning lots must be picked up within thirty (30) days following the close of the auction. After this time, each lot will become subject to storage fees of not less than $5.00 per day. PBMA has no duty to store any lot indefinitely. After ninety (90) days following the close of the auction, any lot which is not picked up will be deemed abandoned by the buyer and will become the property of PBMA and may be disposed of by PBMA, in any manner it chooses, without notice and without recourse. You authorize PBMA to discard or sell any abandoned property and to keep any proceeds from the sale of abandoned property. You hereby release PBMA of and from any claims related to such abandoned property (including without limitation claims for purchase price refunds, possession of such lot or other damages or losses). You acknowledge and agree that PBMA is not responsible for damage or loss that occurs to abandoned property and that PBMA is not responsible for insuring abandoned property after the ninety (90) day retrieval period. You agree that this remedy is reasonable considering the costs PBMA would have to incur to continue to store and process purchased lots after an auction.
Available payment options
|Hammer Price||Premium (%)|