Asian American Arts Alliance celebrates our 40th Anniversary! All proceeds raised from the auction will directly support the work of hundreds of AAPI artists and arts groups, as well as help A4 provide services throughout the year and beyond.Read more
|No Buyer Premium|
Available payment options
Once A4 has received payment in full, the buyer shall be responsible for retrieving their artwork (shipping or pick-up) or scheduling their experience following the close of the Auction on October 16, 2023. Shipping, handling, and insurance charges are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
All pieces are located within the New York City area, and further details of retrieval can be found in the individual lot description. Any lots that require special arrangements will be communicated directly by A4 within 48 hours of the sale close.Read more
The property offered in this auction will be offered and sold by A4 solely. Any questions should be directed to A4.
1. Asian American Arts Alliance (A4) has attempted to describe and catalog all items accurately, according to information provided by each participating artist, and all items are offered as is, where is. A4 neither warrants nor represents, and in no event shall be responsible for, the correctness of the descriptions, genuineness, authorship, provenance, or condition of the items. All sales are final. There are no exchanges, credits or refunds.
2. No statement made in this catalog shall be deemed such a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability. Each person (bidder) issued a bid number assumes all risks and hazards related to the items obtained at the auction. Each bidder agrees to hold harmless from any liability arising there from A4, its employees, the event organizers, sponsors, and volunteers connected with the auction.
3. Any lot may be withdrawn by A4 at any time before the actual sale without any liability therefore.
4. A4 deserves the right to reject a bid from any bidder. The highest bidder acknowledged at the close of bidding shall be conclusive in all respects.
5. At the closing of each lot and the documentation of the highest bid by Bidsquare, the highest bidder shall be deemed to have purchased the offered lot subject to all of the conditions set forth herein and thereupon
a.) Assumes the risk and responsibility thereof (including without limitation damage to frames or glass covering prints)
b.) Will sign a confirmation of purchase thereof
c.) Will pay the full purchase price, including all applicable taxes (including sales tax) and all other applicable charges. There is no buyer’s premium for this sale.
d.) If you are the winning bidder, you will be contacted within 48 hours of the close of the auction. A4 will send an invoice accordingly. Payments can be processed through credit card, check, or wire transfer. Credit card payments will be processed via PayPal and are due no later than five (5) days post sale.
Checks should be made payable to -
Asian American Arts Alliance
ATTN: Lisa Gold, Executive Director
29 West 38th Street, 9th Floor
New York, NY 10018
A4 reserves the right to hold items purchased by personal check until the check has cleared the bank. To complete a wire transfer, please reach out to email@example.com for additional information.
6. All items must have pickup/shipping/delivery scheduled or experiences scheduled within two (2) weeks of the sale.
7. In order to register for the auction, you will be asked to supply your credit card information in order to authenticate your account. You will not be charged upon registration. A4 reserves the right to reject any registration for unqualified buyers.
8. These Conditions of Sale, as well as the purchaser’s and A4’s respective rights and obligations hereunder, shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the state of New York. By bidding in this auction, the purchaser shall be deemed to have consented to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in the state of New York.