Our 43nd year brings original artworks by Lichtenstein, Warhol, Haring, Opie, Mr. Brainwash, Miro, Picasso, Chagall, Icart, Dali, Matisse, Cezanne, Renoir, and many others! Each work of art comes with a certificate of authenticity and is guaranteed genuine & authentic in perpetuity. Bid by phone and/or online in any of our sales. We offer In-House Framing and Shipping to anywhere in the world!
Dane Fine Art
Philadelphia, PA 19123
Shipping & Packing: We have in-house shipping that takes care of everything start to finish. We will ship all over the world. Buyer pays shipping and we will calculate the shipping price at the end of the sale. If the buyer wins multiple lots, we will combine shipping. All of our boxes are packed in house by a professional packer using the best and safest materials for shipping.
Terms & Conditions
Buyers must accept the following Terms & Conditions to participate in Dine Fine Art live auctions. By signing up as a bidder, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms & Conditions and agree to abide to them.
1. Total Sales Price: The total sales price of an item includes the hammer price plus a 22.5% buyer's premium. Framing, packing, shipping and insurance is extra.
2. Framing: Most work is sold unframed. We can do framing for an additional cost. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about if a piece is framed and if not what the framing cost would be.
3. Methods of Payments: We accept all major credit cards as well as bank transfer and certified checks. See payment method section for more information. Contact us to make payment arrangements. We reserve the right to refuse certain types of payment.
4. Payment Due: Seller with contact the Buyer within three (3) days of the completion of the auction. Complete payment is due upon receipt of notification of a successful bid and must be done by the Buyer no later than 7 days after an invoice is received. Title shall pass to the Buyer once payment in full has been made. All shipping charges will be borne by the Buyer. Any item that has not been paid within 7 days after the receipt of the notification may be put back on the auction block for sale. Any buyer that does not make payment will automatically be blocked from future auctions and will be filed with a collection agency and the credit bureau.
5. Winning Bid: The highest bidder shall be the buyer and if any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auction coordinator shall decide the buyer. We are not responsible for any technical issues or bids placed "by mistake"
6. Right to refuse sale: Dane Fine Art reserves the right to refuse any sale due to unforeseen circumstances including, but not limited to: damage to an item, out of stock listing, misrepresented item, withdrawn consignment, or other such issues. In the event of a refused sale for which payment has already been received, a full refund will be issued equal to the purchase price of the given piece.
7. Withdrawal Prior to Sale: Dane Fine Art reserves the right to withdraw any property before the sale and shall have no liability whatsoever for such withdrawal. All starting bids and estimates are subject to change before the start of the auction.
8. Inquiries: If you have any questions or concerns regarding any lot at auction, please email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to help you. We want our bidders to have a good experience and feel confident bidding on any item in our auction.
9. Contact: By signing up to bid with us, you consent to allow us to contact you via email about this auction, upcoming auctions, and to discuss any and all purchases.
10. Guarantee Terms: All items in the catalog are sold as described and sales are final. Buyer has the right to contact us if the item is not as described for any reason. All lots are as pictured. We certify that all information listed is correct to our expert knowledge. We reserve the right to cancel any sale.
11. Online Catalogue: All listings, including reserve and starting prices and high and low estimates, are subject to change until one hour before the auctions start time.