Available payment options
Invoices are emailed when the auction is complete are required to be paid within five days. We accept bank wire transfers, cash, personal or company checks, and all major credit cards. Payments are accepted through the bidding platform for a 2.8% processing fee assumed by the buyer. If paying by check, Neue Auctions, LLC reserves the right to hold all purchases until the check has cleared to the satisfaction of Neue Auctions, LLC and its bank. Neue Auctions at our discretion, reserves the right to deny credit card purchases by phone..
Shipping-Shipping cost is not included in the purchase price.Neue Auctions LLC provides in-house shipping with UPS. We do not ship to our local bidders. Thirty days following the end of the auction, all lots that have not been removed from Neue Auctions, will incur storage fees of $10.00 per lot per day until removed unless you notify us when you will pick up at a later date.
Local Pickups-M-F 9-5, starting the first business day after the auction.
Terms & Conditions
1. All items are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults. There are no warranties or representations of merchantability, of fitness, nor of any other kind, express or implied. Prospective bidders are strongly advised to personally examine any lots in which they are interested before the auction takes place. Written and oral descriptions are our opinions and should in no way be construed as a guarantee of any kind as to authenticity, age, condition, materials or any other feature of items being sold. Neue Auctions, LLC attempts to catalog every lot correctly and will attempt to point out any defects but will not be responsible or liable for the correctness of the catalog or other descriptions of the lot. The absence of any reference to the condition of a lot does not imply that the lot is in perfect condition or completely free from wear and tear, imperfections, or the conditions of aging. You are encouraged to request a condition report on items you are interested in bidding on. By placing a bid, either in person, by phone, absentee or via the Internet, you signify that you have examined the items as fully as you desire to or that you have chosen not to examine them. If you require absolute certainty in all areas of authenticity, and the results of your evaluation leave uncertainty in your mind, we recommend you have an expert examine the lot for you or do not bid on the item in question. If your item(s) are damaged in shipping, you will need to contact the shipper to file a claim. If your item(s) are being shipped and there is a condition problem upon receipt, you are expected to notify us immediately by phone at 216-245-6707. Please note that if you pay late and thus receive your item(s) late, this does not qualify you for special privileges. All sales are final!
2. All property is sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" and neither Neue Auctions, LLC nor the consignor makes any warranties or representations of any kind or nature with respect to property or its value, and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of description, genuineness, attribution, provenance, authenticity, authorship, completeness, condition of property or estimate of value. No statement (oral or written) in this catalog, at the sale, or elsewhere shall be deemed such a warranty or representation, or any assumption of responsibility. All measurements are approximate.
3. The successful bidder is the highest bidder at the time the lot is closed. In the event of any dispute or in the event of doubt on Neue Auctions LLC's part as to the validity of any bid, Neue Auctions LLC will have the final discretion either to determine the successful bidder or to re-offer and resell the article in dispute. If any dispute arises after the sale, Neue Auctions, LLC's sale record is conclusive.
4. The purchaser assumes full responsibility for items when the lot has closed for bidding.
5. As a convenience to customers, absentee bids and phone bids will be executed by Neue Auctions, LLC personnel in a competitive and confidential manner. Phone bid arrangements must be made 24 hours prior to start of the auction. Neue Auctions, LLC will not be responsible for failure to execute absentee or phone bids. We will not accept phone bids on items with a low estimate less than $500.
6. Neue Auctions, LLC may designate certain lots as Select Lots and will require pre-registration authorization to bid. The pre-registration application must be received by Neue Auctions, LLC at least 2 business days prior to the auction. Neue Auctions, LLC's decision whether to accept any application is final. We cannot obtain financial references over weekends or public holidays.
7. There will be a buyer's premium of 23% added to the hammer price of each lot sold and all will be considered part of the total purchase price. All purchases will be subject to an 8.00% Ohio sales tax unless (1) you are an out-of-state resident and your purchases are being shipped out of Ohio or (2) if you are a Ohio resident and you possess a valid tax-exempt number. Neue Auctions, LLC must have a blanket exemption certificate with permit number and signature on any tax- exempt sale.
8. PAYMENT - DOMESTIC CLIENTS: Invoices are sent within 24 hours of the end of the auction are required to be paid within five days of the auction close. Invoices not paid within five days will be automatically charged to the credit card on file with bidding platform. We accept bank wire transfers, cash, personal or company checks, and all major credit cards. Payments are accepted through the bidding platform for a 2.8% processing fee assumed by the buyer. If paying by check, Neue Auctions, LLC reserves the right to hold all purchases until the check has cleared to the satisfaction of Neue Auctions, LLC and its bank. Neue Auctions at our discretion, reserves the right to deny credit card purchases by phone; we do not accept credit cards for watch purchases.
9. SHIPPING - Shipping cost is not included in the purchase price.Neue Auctions LLC provides in-house shipping with UPS. We do not ship to our local bidders. Thirty days following the end of the auction, all lots that have not been removed from Neue Auctions, will incur storage fees of $10.00 per lot per day until removed unless you notify us when you will pick up at a later date.
10. JEWELRY RELATED - Neue Auctions at our discretion, reserves the right to deny credit card purchases by phone; we do not accept credit cards for watch purchases. (a) Watches: Prospective buyers or their agents should satisfy themselves by personal inspection as to the condition of each lot. Neue Auctions, LLC employees are not watch professionals and Neue Auctions, LLC does not warrant the condition of watch movements, the authenticity of replacement parts, working condition, water-resistance, or the future serviceability of any watch. (b) Gemological laboratory reports: Neue Auctions, LLC provides information regarding gem lab reports for the convenience of the prospective buyer. The accuracy of the information, applicability, or any information contained in the reports is not guaranteed by Neue Auctions, LLC, nor do we accept responsibility for reliance there upon. (c) Gemstone treatment: Colored gemstones are routinely treated by methods including but not limited to heating and filling to improve the color, clarity and stability of the stone. Neue Auctions, LLC does not take responsibly for disclosure of such treatment. Unless the catalog states that the stone is natural, Neue Auctions, LLC does not take responsibility for disclosure of treatment nor handling by the buyer after sale. (d) Restricted materials: Neue Auctions LLC does not provide shipping services. Whether it be diamonds, gemstones, or other materials associated with the lots being offered, it is the responsibility of the buyer to adhere to the export regulation that may exist based on US or international laws or regulations. Neue Auctions at our discretion, reserves the right to deny credit card purchases by phone; we do not accept credit cards for watch purchases.
11. If we are prevented by fire, theft, or any other reason whatsoever from delivering any property to the purchaser, our liability shall be limited to the sum actually paid, by the purchaser for such property.
12. Neue Auctions, LLC reserves the right to withdraw any lot at any time before the auction without liability.
13. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid not commensurate with the value of the property offered.
14. A range of estimates is given on each lot with a low and a high estimate. Estimates should not be relied on as a prediction of the actual selling price.
15. If any applicable conditions herein are not complied with by the purchaser, in addition to other remedies available to it by law, including without limitation the right to hold the purchaser liable for the total purchase price, Neue Auctions, LLC at its option may either (a) cancel the sale, retaining as liquidated damages all payments made by the purchaser or (b) resell the property at public auction without reserve or minimum selling price, and the purchaser will be liable for any deficiency and costs, including handling charges, expenses of both sales, the commission on both sales at regular rates, all other charges due hereunder and incidental damages.
16. In the unlikely event we lose our internet connection, Neue Auctions, LLC reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to cancel the remainder of the auction.
17. Some lots may be offered with a "reserve" which is the minimum price below which the lot will not be sold. Neue Auctions, LLC may act to protect the reserve by bidding. The auctioneer may open the bidding on any lot below the reserve by placing a bid on behalf of the consignor. The auctioneers may continue to bid on behalf of the consignor up to the amount of the reserve, either by placing bids in response to other bidders or by placing consecutive bids. In no event will the reserve exceed the low estimate.
18. These terms and conditions of sale, as well as the respective rights and obligations of Neue Auctions, LLC and any purchasers or bidder at any sale of Neue Auctions, LLC, shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio.